Friday, May 30, 2008

Just a few more weeks

My goal for this upcoming week is to finish my video on femalestereotypes, which I am going to use in my presentation. It will contain pictures of celebrities who either have been stereotyped or represent a female stereotype. Also, facts about stereotyping in literature vs. the media will be presented as well. I want to teach the class about female stereotypes, where they exsit, and why they do as well. I will be briefly discussing the books I have read, Daisy Miller by Henry James, a few snipets of Washington Sqaure, and Breakfast at Tiffanies. Other previous readings that contributed to my research was Macbeth by William Shakespeare. Along with my video, I will explain my 4th quarter project and do a sample activity with the class. I really hope my presentation goes over well.

I will also continue working on my project...

No comments: